I am in Orlando hanging out with my family and having a good time. Greer, my beautiful lil' sister, had a soccer tournament at Disney so we took the opportunity to watch her play and celebrate my mom's birthday. We've had a couple of marathon days packed with fun. We went to Disney Quest one day, have had several great meals, watched a few soccer games, and saw a really good movie, "The Son of Rambow." This film had great reviews at the Sundance film festival and is playing only at a few theaters but, it is definitely worth seeing. I definitely recommend this feel-good movie. Today, Ashley and I are going to do some shopping, which is always fun!
Jeff is at home in Gainesville this weekend and our friends the Copelands of Greenhalghs have been keeping him entertained (thanks, guys!). He is supposed to be studying today but, I have a feeling he could be easily distracted!
I'm off to San Francisco tomorrow for a conference. Jeff is leaving for his big man-road-trip on Friday and he'll be gone for a week and a half or so. I miss him all ready...it's gong to be a long two weeks!
Our five year anniversary is on Friday. I can't hardly believe it's been that long! It's been a wonderful five years and I'm looking forward to celebrating it a little late with Jeff when he gets back!
San Francisco, here I come! Can't wait for the sourdough bread-bowls and clam chowder! Yum!

2 comments:
hahaha, i'm pretty sure Jeff was the one entertaining us, not the other way around!
Hey woman! Have fun in San Fran! Oh, and if you're bored when you get back, let's hang. I'm also itching to see Sex and the City!
:0)
Post a Comment