Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bonjour!

It's time to brush up on my French!! Ashley and I are headed to Paris for a fabulous twin vacation in August! YIPEE!! We haven't set the exact date just yet but, I'm really excited. I'm sure it's going to be one of those experiences that I'll always cherish. Getting lost in Paris with my sister for a week...it's going to be great!



We've had a pretty busy week this week. I'm on the tail-end of a very long, tedious project at work and I'm very thankful that it's almost over. We've also been preparing Jeff's application for dental school...it's that time! We're not planning on moving but, it's kind of crazy to think that we might! (I hit my 10 year mark in Gainesville in August...the trend is against us leaving.)

I started my weekend a little early last night with a fun estrogen fest (girls night). We went to Bento (one of my favorites...try the Miami roll!) and watched 27 dresses. I don't get to watch chick-flicks very often...it was fun! I managed to avoid getting teary-eyed with the happy ending...can't say the same for Rachel though (you're too cute, Rachel!).

This weekend a few of our friends are graduating from dental school. We'll be attending graduation tomorrow and the after-party as well. Saturday we'll be picking up our new TV (if all goes as planned)!

It's going to be a fun weekend! I hope yours is as well!

P.S. On the diet-front...Jeff and I are staying strong. I'm down 2 lbs (which I'm hoping is not an anomaly) and Jeff's slimming down as well. Our competitors, the Copelands, bit the dust. Cassie right out of the gate and Craig earlier this week.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hahaha! Last night WAS really fun, we should do that again sometime. I think I just needed a good cry, because that was only the beginning! If you need somebody to watch P.S. I Love You with, let me know! I read the book so I'm curious to see how the movie compares....

Irene Da Costa said...

Hey woman! I gotta say that last night was a ton of fun. It was so great having a girl's night with you! Anyway, I'm way excited for you to go to Paris. You better take lots of pictures! Oh, and I'm also in for whenever you watch P.S. I Love You. It'll be a cry-fest for all of us! And cute blog background! Where did you find it?

Kira said...

cute background!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally jealous! You guys are going to have such a great time. Good luck with the dental app. Are you coming out this way this summer?