I just made it back to Gainesville and I'm so thankful to be home! It's been a long week away and I'm happy to be able to sleep in my bed tonight.
San Fran was fun. Unfortunately, it was Friday before I really got to see the outside of my hotel. I did get my clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl (just as tasty as I remember), did a little shopping and had a great night out with my good friend, Carly, whom I really haven't seen in five years!
Jeff and Brent spent the night in Denver last night and will be pulling into SLC today. They've made unbelievable time (they left Gainesville late Friday afternoon). Jeff is looking forward to spending time with Kyle, Kim & Charlie this week. Still 9 days to go before we get to see each other again...
A final bit of good news...there is another Tobler in the world! Violet Tobler was born early this morning. Violet, Mommy Janet & Daddy Chad are all doing well. I imagine Chad is taking advantage of the hospital cafeteria today. Something I here he's been looking forward to, in addition to having a new baby girl of course. Welcome, Violet! Thank you for giving me hope that Toblers can, in deed, make girls!
1 comment:
Hey Amy, I don't have your email so I am leaving a comment here. Can you email me with Carly's email address or phone number please? It would help me out a lot. melissa.robel@gmail.com
Thanks!!
PS- you were my inspiration for running and I'm almost able to run three miles because of reading your blog!
Post a Comment