"Big Phil"
Jeff bonding with "Big Phil"
We were also able to celebrate a few our our friends' graduation from dental school. It was a lovely graduation ceremony and the after-party was fun too. Of course, this means they're all leaving soon too. I had to say goodbye to our best friend, Brent, yesterday which was sad, sad, sad!
I'm busy this week getting ready for my trip to San Francisco next week. I'm presenting at a conference and there is a lot to do to wrap things up. I'm also shooting to finish the draft of my second dissertation paper by Friday, which means I have a couple of long evenings ahead of me.
Jeff's dental school application is almost ready. We're still trying to decide on which schools to apply to. It's kind of crazy picking these places not knowing if you're going to end up living there...would we really want to move to Morgantown, West Virginia??
Have a good week!

Us with Erin, Tanner & Dr. Martin after the dental school graduation
Irene & Jeff at the post-graduation party
How I spend my evenings and Saturdays...fun, fun, fun!
How Jeff spends part of his Saturdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment