Thursday, May 1, 2008
New Toy!
So, Jeff and I tend to be "late adopters," meaning those individuals in the population who adopt new technology later than most others. In keeping with our tradition, Jeff has been using his little cell phone that came free when we first signed joined the world of mobile phones four years ago (we were late adopters with that too). He desperately needs a new one and has been looking around and quickly became taken with the T-mobile dash--a "smart" phone. Anyway, we know we're behind but, we finally bought our first "smart" phone last night. Jeff, being the kind guy that he is, let this one be mine. After all, in our relationship, I'm the one that will truly test all its functions. I'm pretty excited about my new toy and Jeff should have one soon (if it performs as well as we hope)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment