Sunday, October 2, 2011

Craig's List Convert

I am a newly-converted Craig's List devotee! A couple of weeks ago, Jeff and I were down in Ocala to order the chair for our nursery and while at the store, we were browsing the other furniture. They had some really nice stuff--all of it real, solid wood with high-quality construction, which was what we're looking for. Of course, the high-quality stuff comes with a hefty price tag. We decided to look around some more but, had definitely found a crib and a dresser that we liked.

Well, 5 days later, I was browsing Craig's List at lunch and noticed a posting for a crib and dresser that sounded like what we had been looking at. Much to my delight, it was the exact crib and dresser we had been looking at, in the right color too! And--these gently used items were being sold for $250 total!...Together! The posting was no more than 30 minutes old so, I called right away and the next day we went and picked up our little girl's crib and dresser.

The stars aligned and a Criag's List convert was born...




Jeff and I could both hardly believe that we were putting our little girl's crib together. It's so exciting! The decorating and organizing have begun! Yay!

1 comment:

Stephanie Tobler said...

I think you should send some of your luck our way! I love craigs list!