(her profile)
At the beginning of the scan, the tech was telling me that for how far along I am, she expected that our little girl would be 3.5 to 4 lbs. Well, our little lady is weighing in at a whopping 4 lbs and 13 ounces (she's in the 65th percentile)! Jeff was just telling me last night that it looks like my belly has "popped out" even more over the last couple of days. Now we know why! She's had a pretty substantial growth spurt! With 8 weeks left, I'm hoping that our nearly 5 pound baby isn't planning on gaining a pound a week until she arrives...my nether-regions hurt just thinking about it! The tech also said, "she has a lot of hair," which I'm really excited about!
In other news, last night was the first time I noticed that I was retaining water. Do you still call them "cankles" if you still have an ankle but the swelling is just below, clydesdale style? Needless to say, I will be wearing pants and boots to cover this new development. I would hate for people to think that Budweiser is missing one of their prize-ponies.
1 comment:
Time is flying! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left!
Post a Comment