Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Weekend Nursery Project

Last weekend Jeff went with some friends to Baton Rouge for the football game (or beat-down, but moving on...). That left me home alone for a couple of days, which means...craft time and streaming Felicity episodes on Netflix!

My sister introduced me to Pinterest and I have to say I'm a bit of an addict. It's such a nice diversion from work while I eat my lunch! Thanks to some crafty pins, I got an idea for some pictures for our nursery. Originally I was thinking they'd go over the crib but, now I'm thinking they'll go on either side of the window. But, we'll see. Maybe tomorrow I think they'll go in the closet!



(Forgive the lighting in this picture---it was nighttime and we don't have adequate lighting in there yet. But, I promise they match the bedding!)

Her bedding will be on its way to me and we get to pick up our rocking chair in just a couple of weeks and I can't wait!

4 comments:

Kim said...

they look so cute!!! love them!

Emily said...

Oh my word that is adroable. I think I might do that for Ellie's room. Having a girl is sooo much fun. You are going to love it!

Stephanie Tobler said...

Super cute! Is it fabric?

Alicia said...

I love the bedding!! So cute and adorable for a little girl.