Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What to Do While Jeff's Away?

So, I've been wondering what to do with myself this week while Jeff is away. I decided two things: (1) catch up on my chick-flicks and (2) paint my kitchen. The last two nights I've watched "No Reservations" and one of my all-time favorites, "Pride & Prejudice." I did cheat a little on Monday night, getting sucked into the Stanley Cup game. Not exactly a chick-flick but, exciting nonetheless (triple over time!). Tonight I'm going to tape and prime my kitchen. It's been a really bright red for the last three years and I decided I'd like to see what it would look like with the same suede paint that we have in the rest of the main room. I think it might make me hate my white cabinets a little less but, we'll see! I think I'll top my evening off by watching another Jane Austen favorite, "Sense & Sensibility."

Jeff rolled into Sunnyside, WA late last night, marking the end of his big road trip. It sounds like it was all pretty enjoyable, except for Kansas, which he said was pretty boring. He's off to visit Kyle, Kim & Charlie for the next few days before he comes home on Tuesday. Less than a week left...I can't wait to have him home!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oooooh what did you think of No Reservations? I kinda want to watch that but I haven't heard anything about it, good or bad...