Yesterday was Jeff's 28th birthday and despite having to work and feeling like an old man, I think he had a pretty good day! We met for lunch to have birthday-gyros and stopped at Best Buy on the way home to pick up the 80 GB music/video iPod that he's had his eye on. We had dinner with some friends at one of our new favorite places, O!O Tapas & 'Tinis (we don't know how to say the name either). Jeff prefers birthday pie to cake so, I made him an apple pie that he polished off tonight. All in all, a pretty good day I think!
Jeff & his birthday pie and candles

The birthday boy with his new toys and treat (all the Tobler boys grew up getting their favorite sugary-cereal on their birthday. This year Jeff went with Captain Crunch with Crunchberries...I'm hoping he'll share a bowl!)
No comments:
Post a Comment