Wear the sunscreen. I had the first of two pre-cancerous ("severely displastic") growths on my back removed on Wednesday. Ouch! I swear they inserted the anesthetic directly into my muscles--I've been really sore! The spot was about the size of a pencil eraser. And now I have this lovely two-inch scar as a souvenir of my days of being young, tan, and invincible. Souvenir #2 will arrive in two weeks.
Oh yeah, I also happen to be allergic to bandage adhesive of all kinds. It's been real fun trying to find something to keep this sucker covered that doesn't make me want to itch a hole in my skin! Jeff told me on our way to lunch today, "Lover, you get more special (as in special needs) every day."
Stay tuned for a 7-year anniversary celebration of our love on Sunday!
2 comments:
Ouch Amy, I'm sorry. That looks so painful. Now I'm regretting my care-free days by the pool with tan enhancer opposed to sun block. Lesson learned.
Hope u feel better soon, it's no fun when the "butcher" gets a hold of you. How did you find it? Did Jeff spot a difference in your mole?
Post a Comment