Sunday, May 30, 2010

7 Years and Counting...

Seven years ago today, Jeff and I were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City temple. It is, and always will be, one of the best days of my life. It was the beginning of a lifetime (and beyond) with my very best friend.

Our wedding ceremony was profoundly spiritual--we knew without doubt that getting married was right, that we were doing it in the right way, in the right place, and at the right time. The love we felt for each other and from our families, friends and our Heavenly Father was overwhelming and almost palpable. When I think about joy, true celestial joy, I think of that day.

The best part is that Jeff and I are happier and more in love than we were then! The past 7 years have been truly wonderful and we look forward to all that's ahead of us.























What do you think? Do we look older?

3 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

I agree. It was an amazing sealing ceremony and a beautiful day. Wow...it seems like it was just a year or so ago.

Congratulations!

Carly said...

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been 7 years! Your wedding was so much fun and you guys always were and still are such a cute couple. Thanks for letting me a part of your big day.

Jessica Snyder said...

It is crazy that it's been 7 years since that day- seems like just yesterday! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!