Sunday, May 16, 2010

Not too exciting...

I know I've been neglecting this little blog 'o mine but, really, we haven't been up to anything that exciting! I suppose we should be grateful for our relatively uneventful life!

After Jeff finished his first year of dental school, he started two days later with the second year. He's in desperate need of a vacation (2 more weeks!)--Kyle and Kim are hijacking him again this year for half of his time off. They are going to put him to work laying some tile in their bathrooms. All I have to say is that they better return him promptly this time, with all of his digits in tact, and without a weapon (gun)!

Work has been keeping me busier than usual but, with all good things (grant proposal, papers, new employees, community work). I'm grateful that I am able to work and that I enjoy what I do. I am definitely in need of a vacation at the moment but, two work trips to Denver and San Antonio in June will have to do for now.

As evidence that we are still here, alive and kickin', here are a couple of pictures of Jeff making fast work sanding his mouth mold (I'm sure there's a technical name for it that escapes me). I think his professors intended him to do it by hand but, he's a practical and handy guy.



1 comment:

Rach and Clark said...

I just wanted you to know that Clark laughed really hard when he read the captions and saw these photos.