Sunday, May 31, 2009

Six years and counting...

Jeff and I were married in the Salt Lake temple six years ago yesterday. While we feel like we've been together forever, we could hardly believe it has been so long! We watch our wedding video every year on our anniversary and I am reminded every time how great our day was. I am even more happy that we can say that even with how happy and in love we were that day, things have only gotten better. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend, someone who loves, respects and encourages me every day. I look forward to eternity with Jeff and all that lies ahead for us in the years ahead.

Here are a few pics from our special day.














5 comments:

Ashley Hart said...

Happy Anniversary Love Birds! Do you have a picture of you and I at your wedding? I'm working on finding pictures to hang . . .

Attitude of Gratitude said...

you look stunning in your wedding photos--time flies by fast doesn't it.

Cyd said...

I can't believe it was six years ago! You're right it was a beautiful wedding (or at least the parts that I was at!) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! It was a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Amy..Congrats on your anniversary..What a beutiful trip for yoy..Congrats on the poster competition..Enjoyes seeing the beautiful wedding pictures again..lOVE eMMA..