
One of the best things about Easter?...Peeps! Sugar-coated, marshmellow-y deliciousness...what's not to love!?! The only catch is I prefer stale peeps. Can't eat 'em if they're fresh. This is one of my many idiosyncrasies that I share with my twin sister, Ashley, and my mom. As an example, here is our email exchange yesterday:
Ashley: Don't worry - I picked up two packs of peeps last night and cut a small hole in the plastic to begin the aging process. They should be properly stale for Easter. Hoorah!
Amy: Yay! I would have forgotten to pick them up early enough so that they would be sufficiently stale. Nothing worse than a fresh peep.
Mom: I agree...totally unsatisfying!
Don't judge. At least if we are going to break diet, we do it on our own terms!
2 comments:
You crack me up! Normally I think Peeps are gross, but under the current circumstances, some stale ones sound pretty darn tasty! :0)
Stale ones are the only way to go! That's perfectly normal.
Post a Comment