Jeff was so proud of himself to have surprised me with something so beautiful! Thank you, my love!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
A little surprise
So, when Jeff and I got home on Wednesday night I was absolutely exhausted. I wanted to just settle in with a blanket and watch some mindless TV. So, I sat for maybe an hour, watching TV writing and loading my last blog post, and just resting. When it was time to go to bed, I grabbed my pillow to put it in its proper place for sleeping and out fell a little wrapped package! Jeff had a big grin on his face and an "I can't believe it took you this long to find it" look. Inside was a beautiful diamond, right-hand ring. Something special to commemorate my big day. It's absolutely beautiful and I absolutely love it. I have to take it to get sized tomorrow and am sad that I have to give it up for a week!
Jeff was so proud of himself to have surprised me with something so beautiful! Thank you, my love!
Jeff was so proud of himself to have surprised me with something so beautiful! Thank you, my love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job Jeff!
Holy Crap! I'm not sure I can be friends with you anymore, jealousy will probably get in the way.
How thoughtful of Jeff. I think he'll have a hard time topping this at Valentines!
That is awesome. I know you don't know me because I was around a time before you, but Jeffs family was a big part of our church family my whole childhood. Matter of fact, I found a picture of Jeff and I going to some sadie hawkins dance and we didn't look like we were having much fun in the picture...oh well, it was probably something our parents set up. Jeff and I also have the same birthday, and what is funny about that, is every birthday I have I remember this fact! Isn't that wierd?! So many primary birthday songs sung together. Anyways, check out our family blog if you have a chance. I have a big give away for our 1 year blog.
Congrats on the ring. That is sweet! My husband will probably buy me a gun or something to surprise me.
That is beautiful!! Congrats on all your hard work...Way to go Jeff on the surprise!
Cassie and I were debating this with Craig and Blaine the other night as far as the necessity of these things goes--I've decided they are crucial and now am officially part of the green with envy group. Congrats--how thoughtful!
Awwww! You deserve it!
Post a Comment