Monday, April 21, 2008

Unproductive Weekend

Jeff and I had big plans this weekend to be productive and work on all of our end-of-the-semester school work. Classes end for both of us tomorrow (his for this semester, mine forever!) and we have loads to do. Saturday morning began well. However, we were quickly distracted when Cassie and Craig invited us to the Parade of Homes. The builders in the area put this event on and it features a few dozen new home throughout Gainesville that they let you walk through. Needless to say, we went and didn't get anything we wanted to done! We enjoyed it so much that we're doing it again this Saturday...visiting a few of our favorites and a bunch we didn't get to see and hopefully taking some pictures!

I did find the following online...it's the sketch and floor plan of our favorite home. It has become our new dream home (and the Copeland's too). Some day....








We capped our unproductive weekend off last night by attending a BBQ at Brent and Erin's. We had a great time and definitely busted our diet!

2 comments:

Irene Da Costa said...

Gorgeous home! Maybe one day... :0) By the way, I love the new background.

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the new background! Good luck with the last final.