New on my "to-do" list is to create separate blog for just my recipes. It seems I update them too quickly! I'm hoping to start working on this over the weekend but, it'll have to take a back seat to my dissertation for a week or so! I'll post a bunch of the ones from past posts once I have it up so, stay tuned...
As a quick update, Jeff is in Dallas this week presenting some of his research at a conference. It's his first "business" trip and it sounds like its been a good experience so far. He comes home tomorrow evening and I'll be happy to have him home!! Just in time for a nice General Conference weekend at home...
I've been working on my dissertation with renewed vigor this week. My first paper is just about ready to submit for publication (I'm shooting for next week) and I've been busy running the statistical analyses for my second paper. They are coming along nicely and I'm hoping to have a draft of that paper ready by the end of May. I think I may have convinced my committee chair that a December finish is definitely feasible and I'm still pretty optimistic that I can do it.
As an interesting commentary, I was watching the NBC Nightly News last night which included a story about a research study that concluded that humans really don't need to drink 8 glasses of water a day. While this was interesting, I thought Brian Williams' concluding comment was great, something like, "This further supports our view of research...just keep waiting and eventually a study will be published that confirms your way of life." The geeky, research scientist in me thought this was funny. :-)
3 comments:
Yay! I love that you have a recipe blog, that's awesome!
Sweet! You do have awesome recipes and I'm excited about the blog!
Thanks for the new recipe blog, I can't wait to use some of those great recipes!
Post a Comment