I hope you all had a great weekend! We sure did! Friday, Jeff played hooky and went to the beach with some friends. I, unfortunately, was not able to go...all part of being a grown-up working full time! I did get to have a fantastic dinner at my favorite sushi restaurant on Friday night with Ashley. It was good to catch up and the food was delicious. Saturday we all got up bright and early and headed to campus to enjoy the Orange & Blue game festivities. ESPN's College Gameday was broadcasting live from the Swamp so, we spent a little time trying to get on tv and cheering as good-gators do. The game was fun, they estimate about 61,000 people attended (really, to watch a scrimmage). We managed to find a spot in the shade that we were really grateful for. We celebrated the game by treating ourselves to some chicken nachos at the Ale House, which are my favorite football treat and are so unhealthy that I can only enjoy them during football season (four more months 'till we can have them again...).
All-in-all, a pretty great weekend! It's great to live in Gainesville and even greater to be a Gator!
Pics of the College Gameday guys. Kirk is as handsome in person as he is on tv. Too bad he was a Buckeye...



Amy & Ashley in our orange & blue

Brent's last even as a UF student (That's why he has that sad-looking face...)

The team takes the field...

No comments:
Post a Comment