We stopped by Brent & Erin's on Friday evening to say 'hello' and see their new bundle of joy, Tanner, again. Cute little guy... Anyway, Jeff decided he was going to try and hold him this time (he chickened out at the hospital last weekend). So, I hand him off to Jeff, and besides the look of terror on his face, Brent and I got a big kick out of how he was holding him....something like what you'd expect if you were getting ready to throw a watermelon. Jeff's never held a newborn before so, I had to cut him a little slack but, it was still pretty funny. I gave him a quick lesson after we got home and he'll have to try again the next time we're over there.
Our weekend was quite productive. I spent a lot of time cleaning our house. It needed a good "spring clean" and I was surprised how dusty/dirty everything was! I was so determined to get everything clean that I even washed the curtains in my room. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, I washed them on cold and then laid them out flat to air-dry (just like the tag says), and then when I went to put them back up again, they were a good three inches shorter!! I was so mad! So, now my curtains will look like they're ready for a flood. I'll have to replace them soon. :-(
1 comment:
Hi Amy-
I just stumpled across your blog and just wanted to say Hi. It's so great to see how well you are doing. Tell your sister I said Hi as well. Good luck to you both on school. Take Care-
Susan Hackney Richeson
Post a Comment