She couldn't wait to get her little hands on her Easter treats. This girl must have eaten her weight in chocolate by the time we went to church. Jeff and I had baskets full of treats to enjoy too!
We had a lovely Easter Sunday. We went to church, I made brunch after our egg hunt (eggs benedict...YUM!), and we stuffed our faces with crab legs, shrimp cocktail, twice-baked potatoes, green beans and angel food cake for dessert. It was a pretty low-key day but, we LOVED it!
The weekend before, I was able to get some pics of Presley in her Easter finery at the Dallas Arboretum. I had my mom there to help me and we got a few gems!
Of course, we also got plenty of these...
What do the flowers say Presley? "It's springtime!"
Say "cheese"...
She looked beautiful in her little dress but, don't be fooled, we, like everyone else, spent most of the day looking like this...chocolate bulging and oozing from our mouths.
We hope you all had a Happy Easter! We are especially grateful for the Savior, His atonement and resurrection, and that because of Him we are able to be together as a family forever.









1 comment:
Those pictures turned out great. I love the behind the scene photos. Glad our photo shoots aren't the only crazy ones
Post a Comment