We especially enjoyed having Daddy home for an extra day. Jeff's truck was frozen shut (mostly because he thought it'd be a good idea to put a sheet over it to keep it from icing shut but, the sheet got wet and just turned 4-5 inches of ice) and the roads were to treacherous to drive so the clinic was closed.
Presley was pretty impressed with the icicles.
She especially enjoyed eating them.
It sure made for a beautiful start to the Christmas season!
Although,I have to say that I definitely have some things to learn about navigating real winter conditions. I was walking through the parking lot and the ice got the better of me. One minute I was walking, the next I was looking straight at the sky…wet, cold, severely bruised hip, and an even more severely bruised ego. I didn't even attempt to drive.
2 comments:
That hat! Love this girl, xoxo.
Oh she is darling in her winter gear! Don't worry growing up in Canada I've had a few slips too. You get the hang of it ;)
Post a Comment