Sunday, December 8, 2013

O Christmas Tree

I feel like we got a late start with Christmas this year since Thanksgiving was so late in November! We finally got our tree…our biggest one yet! It was so fun to see Presley get into decorating it this year. I made sure to replace all of our glass ornaments with the non-breakable kind so that we could really enjoy it!


We started a new tradition where the cousins on my side of the family exchange ornaments. Presley was so excited to open her Woody and Buzz ornament from her cousin, Tripp. It took a little while to convince her that it belonged on the tree and not in the playroom!


Here's our tree. It sure is girthy! It fell over twice before we got the stand on tight enough and I had to replace two strands of lights all ready. Here's hoping that it stays upright and lit for the rest of the season!



No comments: