Yum! Avocado!
And carrots!
Presley was pretty excited to get her hands on this giant bottle!
I set P down to play while I got some work done and came to find her like this. I thought, "oh cute, she's all snuggly and ready for a nap". I picked her up and walked over to the couch to feed her, noticing something sticky on my sock but not really thinking anything of it, sat down and then felt something warm and squishy on my arm. Yup, poop all over my arm, poop all over my sock that was now all over the rug, poop on my pants, her pants, my shirt, her shirt, and all over her play mat and blanket. After my initial disgust, I decided to just be grateful for her healthy and moving bowels and that I decided to put on a pair of socks that morning.
This just never gets old.






No comments:
Post a Comment