Monday, April 30, 2012

Visiting the Peepers

We had a great weekend in Orlando visiting Ashley and Jay! Plenty of good food, fun and excellent company!

We kicked our weekend off with a delicious sushi dinner in Baldwin Park and plenty of attention for our little P.



Presley really loved her Uncle Jay!



Life sure does change with a baby--we were home by 9pm and 4 adults spent a good 30 minutes just trying to make our sweet girl laugh.





One of these days, I'm going to post a picture of P's hands. She has really long fingers! I see a piano in her future... But, for now she had fun playing Auntie Ashley's!


On Saturday, Ashley and Jay kindly watched Presley while Jeff and I went to the temple. Afterwards, we were treated to some time cruising the lake and visiting on Peeper Beach. I was so excited for Presley to feel sand on her feet for the first time.



She liked it and is now, officially, a Florida girl!



I love this picture so, I'm posting it in color and black and white!










Jay had some delicious ribs and beer-can chicken smoking all afternoon and we had a great feast after a nice day on the lake. He also made the most delicious Texas toast--the meat was delicious but, Jay's Texas toast is where it's at. I must've eaten a half-a-loaf of white bread that day. Y.U.M.

Sunday morning we had a nice brunch at the golf course and Jay provided some free golfing lessons to Jeff and Ashley at the driving range.








No golfing for me! After such a fun weekend, my little Sweet P was all tuckered out. Thanks to the Peepers for having us! We can't wait to do it again!



3 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Adorable pictures!!

The Mom Tobler said...

I agree...great photos.

Anonymous said...

amy..beautiful little..loved the pictures..everyone looked good...I NEED A PICTURE..LOVE GRAMA EMMA