I saw those adorable shoes today on her feet! I LOVED them!!! Ella Grace's feet must be crazy small because all her shoes (that are the appropriate size) just fall off of them! :( I've lost one too many shoes off her feet:( I went to buy her white sandals last week at Baby Gap and looked at 6-12 mos and thought "those look waaay too big for EG" and so I bought 3-6 (she's 6 months today)...they were falling off her feet all day. ugh...
2 comments:
ohhh so cute! I can't wait to meet her!
I saw those adorable shoes today on her feet! I LOVED them!!! Ella Grace's feet must be crazy small because all her shoes (that are the appropriate size) just fall off of them! :( I've lost one too many shoes off her feet:( I went to buy her white sandals last week at Baby Gap and looked at 6-12 mos and thought "those look waaay too big for EG" and so I bought 3-6 (she's 6 months today)...they were falling off her feet all day. ugh...
Post a Comment