Friday, February 3, 2012

A few things to remember

No pictures for this post but there are a few things I want to remember:

We had our first little family home evening this week. It was a pretty special. Jeff welcomed his girls to FHE, we said an opening prayer, and I proceeded with our lesson...singing primary songs! Presley loves singing primary songs so she really enjoyed it, smiling and cooing the whole time! Some of her current favorites are: I'm so gald when daddy comes home; Jesus wants me for a sunbeam; give said the little stream; and popcorn popping on the apricot tree. After singing, we had our activity--tummy time--which Presley hates and then we had our closing prayer. The whole FHE lasted only about 7 minutes but, they were a pretty special 7 minutes to us!

Last night, Jeff was holding Presley while we ate dinner. She decided that she was hungry too and instead of crying, she looked right at me and started yelling. She stared me down and kept yelling at me until I took her from Jeff. We thought it was pretty funny :).

2 comments:

Rach and Clark said...

So she's got the Tobler appetite too, huh? Cute moments, glad you posted them not only for yourself, but for all of us, too!!

Heath and Gretchen said...

I wish we could meet your sweet baby girl! She is so precious! :)