Jeff's dream of catching a shark was fulfilled! He caught a ferocious bonnet shark.
(Watch your digits Future-Dr. Tobler. They are our livelihood...)
Jake didn't go empty handed either! He caught a stingray and a couple of other big trout-like fish (that are now in my freezer, much to my chagrin)
For dinner, Jeff was excited to take him to 420 Munchies, a quintessential college joint that has been featured on Man vs. Food (one of our favorite TV shows). This place puts everything but the kitchen sink on your sandwich.
Not sure what's on that sammy but, I'm pretty sure all of it was still in his stomach when he arrived home in Vegas the next day.
Thanks for the fun, quick visit Jake! It was a long way to come for breakfast, fishing and a 10,000 calorie dinner!
3 comments:
Your pictures are MUCH better than mine!! I'll have to edit my post! Thank you once again for a jam packed 24 hours! Jakob had a ton of fun!
I'm so glad Jeff finally caught his shark...but I did have visions of it being somewhat bigger. I'm also grateful he caught his shark and retained all his fingers...I too was a little concerned about that.
Jeff and Amy... loved the pictures of Baby Pressley..what a beautiful little girl..getting to look like both of you..Keep up the great blog...love g-emma
Post a Comment