I'm so excited about my birthday gift! A Canon t3i DSLR camera!! This has been on my list of wants for a few years and my sweet husband considered it among the baby-gear necessities (which I wasn't going to argue with). Now, I have 11 weeks to learn how to use it! (Did you notice on my pregnancy ticker that I'm in the last trimester now!?! Crazy!)
3 comments:
wow! time has gone by fast! And yes! A good camera you love is definitely a necessity when the baby comes along! exciting! you look so great:)
This is on my list too!! Thankfully my birthday is in November so I'll have some time to learn as well if Jakob picks up on my not so subtle hints :)
Oh so jealous! I have the T1i and LOVE it, the only problem is now I want the expensive stuff: lenses!
Post a Comment