Monday, May 23, 2011

A little Gator...

...coming November 27th (-ish)! We are so excited!


Stay tuned for more on our journey into the great unknown (parenthood)!

8 comments:

Ted and Bonnie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you and for the new "Grandma Vickie"! Take care little momma! Oh, and happy belated "Mother's Day"!

Kim said...

I seriously can't get over how excited I am for y'all!!! EEEK!!! Oh, Amy! I am so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is great news! Sounds like you and Tracy and Ely will be starting this new adventure about the same time. Congratulations! I am happy for you two.
Love, Jera

Stephanie Tobler said...

Once again Congrats!! We are soooo happy for you two! Are you going to find out the sex when the time comes or let it be a surprise?

Carly said...

Yeah! We will have to celebrate in person when I get to see you in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Amy and Jeff - Congratulations on your little gator! I am so excited for you! The first grandbaby for Grandma Vickie? or is it going to Grandma Hackett?

Love - Pam

Chad said...

Must be a boy. I see three protrusions in the side profile shot. Enjoy the months you have left of the simple life, because after the baby comes, even leaving the house becomes a major ordeal...But its totally worth it.

Mel said...

Congratulations!!!