Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Halls Are Decked

Jeff and I picked our Christmas tree up on Friday night. It definitely did not feel like Christmas time! It was quite warm and humid and it definitely did not feel right!


Fortunately, the rain brought a cool front that made it feel like Christmas time the very next morning. So, I opened up my windows, cranked up the carols, and decked our halls!

Hey, Dad, do these glittery ferns look familiar!?! I found these at an Old Time Pottery while visiting my Dad a few weeks ago. When I saw them, I couldn't wait to turn them into my new Christmas centerpiece. Of course, when I bought them, I was covered in glitter, and when I put this together, I was covered (again) in glitter! My Dad, being the great guy that he is, mounted the display bins to dig out the very last green, glittery fern when I bought them...he was covered in glitter too. :-)



Look! Santa has all ready brought me a fun, handsome (sleepy) man for Christmas!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Amy, what a beautiful tree! Love the Christmas decor! Happy Holiday!

Rach and Clark said...

sweet tree, guys! I think it is the most filled out real tree I've seen in a while:) Can't wait to see you both in Vegas!

Stephanie Tobler said...

I love the tree! Looking festive! Can't wait to see you guys!

Ashley Hart said...

Your tree looks great!!