Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vegas Pics

At long last, here are a few pics from our Vegas Vacation last week. We had a nice trip and aside from our flight issues (the one we missed and the dreadful red-eye home) and the two days we spent in the car driving through the desert (although good conversation made this bearable)! Also, I apologize for the underlined font, I can't make it go away!

Enjoy!



The Bride & Groom, Clark & Rachel



Jeff & little man, Charile, ready for the wedding.



All of the boys, except for Elder Jake who is in Canada...



Rachel & her cupcake cake. Those little things were so tasty! Just like twinkies (from what I can remember)!



Amy, Kim & Jan



Charlie in his Gator Jersey...a gift from Auntie Amy & Uncle Jeff. Little Gators are so cute!



Another one of our little Gator.



Jeff telling Chad how to double his money at video poker. Jeff was actually pretty good at this. He put in a dollar at one of the machines at the airport and ended up with $5 about 10 minutes later!



One last picture before we adjourn until Christmas!

No comments: