This is our first forray into blogging. Hopefully, we'll get more sophisticated as we go!
It seems to start this thing, I should provide a bit of information about us so that our stories will make sense. Jeff and I are still living in Gainesville, and we absolutely love it. Jeff is working on a Master's degree in biomedical sciences and will be applying to dental school next year. I am working at UF as a research coordinator in the College of Medicine. I love my work and have had the opportunity to pursue my Ph.D. while working for the past couple of years. Pending successful completion of my oral exam next week, I will be a newly minted doctoral candidate and will be a dissertation away from being the next "Dr. Tobler." I'm shooting for early fall 2008.
Our free time is generally spent attending/watching Gator football games and fixing up our little condo in Haile Plantation. Our house wasn't really a fixer-upper but, we've definitely made it our own and have had a lot of fun doing it. Jeff is cutting granite tile for our kitchen countertops as I type... We'll be posting before and after pictures after we complete our last two projects!
We're looking forward to keeping better in touch with our family and friends and hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment