My beautiful sister, Ashley, is expecting her first baby next month! We are so excited for she and Jay to welcome their little boy to their family and we can't wait to meet him! The night before her baby shower, Ashley and I headed out for a quick photo shoot and dinner. It was so fun to have some good one-on-one sister time!
I love these little shoes. He'll look just like his daddy when he wears them!
The view from the top!
I'm so happy and excited for Ashley & Jay. They're going to be such great parents and their little guy will not be short on love! Just a few more weeks!
3 comments:
She's glowing!! Beautiful photos Amy
Love seeing Ashley's cute little baby bump. And getting even more excited to see Ashley's cute little baby. Now that you're becoming a momma, Ashley, you are morally obligated to have a blog so I can keep tabs on you and fall in love with your little boy from afar. Get on it!
Ashley, I agree with Carly. I'd love to peep in on the Peepers...otherwise I don't know when I will get to see this little guy.
Post a Comment