Can you believe my 'lil sister, Greer, graduated from high school!?! Not that her qualifying for graduation is a surprise but, that she's old enough to graduate!?! I feel so old!
We spent a nice weekend in Tampa celebrating Greer and her accomplishments as a high school student and transition to the next great phase of life--college! She's headed to FSU in the fall and I'm so excited for her! I'm not a fan of FSU but, G will really look good in in garnet and gold!
Greer and her girlfriends.
The graduate, herself. Isn't she purdy!?!
This is Greer and her BFF, Joelle. Joelle is pretty much a part of our family.
Greer and her boyfriend, Patrick. The prom king and queen in all their glory.
No graduation would be complete without some fab signs crafted by Ashley.
This is pretty much us, in a nutshell.
Mom and Dave treated us all to a fantastic celebration dinner at the Oystercatcher. This is the only picture from that event but, the food was delicious and P had a great time playing with her Uncle Braden!
After the festivities were over and everyone else had gone home, P enjoyed some time in the pool with her Grandfather. She loves to swim!
P still loves her cans. She got her hands on this one before I opened it and was very excited about it!
Nothing like a little dinner al fresco!
It was a lovely weekend and a great way to start our family vacation--the next morning we flew out to Key West!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment