My Dad and Betsey came up early to spend some time with Presley. She was fortunate to be able to get in some good cuddle time with Grandpa!
Today was just a great day. I can't adequately express how proud I was to be able to have my sweetheart, who is a priesthood holder, stand in front of the congregation and present our sweet little girl to the Lord and give her very first blessing. He did such a good job and I was overwhelmed with love and happiness (which happens to me a lot lately). I could hear the tenderness in his voice as he blessed her that she might always know how much she is loved and have strong desires to do those things that will help her grow close to the Savior and enjoy the blessings in life that bring the greatest joy. I've enjoyed watching so many babies blessed in church over the years and always looked forward to being able to have that experience myself. It was just as wonderful as I thought it would be.
Presley's first white dress
and little shoes.
We were fortunate to have so many of our family join us and missed those that couldn't come!
We're just so happy to have our little girl!










No comments:
Post a Comment