First, have you discovered the greatness that is the Publix no-sugar added fudgesicle? 40 calories and absolutely delicious. Jeff and I eat them every night for dessert. Tas-ty.
Second, have you discovered the deliciousness of Chobani greek yogurt? A little more expensive than regular yogurt but, it's packed with protein and mighty good!
Third, Jeff is going out of town this weekend which means I'm left to either (1) watch a lot of tv and work on some homemade craps (I mean crafts) or (2) shop. (all in between general conference sessions of course) I'm not sure which will win out...
Lastly, every now and then other people think my work is interesting. UF issued a press release today on one of my recent papers. I must say, I *hate* doing press work. I feel like I'm a perfectly articulate person until I'm being interviewed and/or I have a camera in my face. Nevertheless, it's a necessary evil of my job.
http://news.ufl.edu/2011/03/31/education-drug/
4 comments:
Very impressive, Dr. Tobler!
That is so cool, Amy! Your research sounds really interesting, too!
When I did PR for Florida Prepaid, I reeeallly hated talking with reporters...mainly because FL has lots of problems with funding public universities and colleges, and lots of people blame Fl PP...I was so scared they'd mince my words or I wouldn't say the right. You, on the other hand, sounded perfectly eloquent:)
way to go, Amy! You sound pretty dang articulate to me:)I will have to try that Greek yogurt...once we get back in the states. It is too expensive here!
You amaze me woman!! And I'm going to check out the publix popsicles... thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment