Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Watching Football...


Eating, and watching more football



And Jeff's been playing softball with guys from his dental school class. I've been functioning as a cheerleader. (Takes me back to my high school days...)


In other news (literally), one of our newly published studies has been receiving a lot of press coverage. Check out this article on CNN! Alex has been doing most of the press but, I had my first experience with a local TV interview! It was crazy! I didn't see it air (I was functioning as a cheerleader as described above) but, hopefully I didn't look/sound like a complete idiot...


Anyway, I wrote a good chunk of the grant for this study and am the second author on the paper. Pretty exciting stuff! (This is me, waving my nerd flag...)

3 comments:

Janet said...

Congrats! That is exciting!!

Rach and Clark said...

Wow, I'm all for increasing the booze tax! Good job, Amy!

Stephanie Tobler said...

Well done Amy!