Jeff loves Halloween. This year he was Elvis for his dental school halloween party. Not too shabby for throwing something together in 30 minutes with stuff we had in our closet! Not many guys will have white (temple) pants in their wardrobe!
I finished my first cake decorating course and really enjoyed it! Although, I don't think I'll ever consume buttercream icing again. I'm done for a few months since I'll be traveling so much in November and December. Hopefully, I'll be able to start the fondant class in January. It's so nice to have something creative scheduled every week and to learn something new! This was my cake from my last class. Those little roses are harder to make than they look!
I have back-to-back trips to Philadelphia and Atlanta next week and Jeff has another round of tests. We're also tailgating with my Dad, Betsey and Ashley this weekend for the game. All good things! We should resurface in a couple of weeks just in time to get ready for Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
Great costume, Jeff! Even with the white pants.....
Amy, you are now officially in charge of family desserts!
My Aunt is a cake decorator! Those flowers take HOURS to make. Good job Amy!
Loved the costume Jeff! Great looking cake Amy.. you guys are so cute and amazing... we love keeping up with you on your blog
Have fun and safe trips!
great job Amy....on the cakes,they were beatiful...I took a cake decorating class at one time, I quite enjoyed it...Your right about the buttercream icing,,,but I loved it....I,m still wearing it !!!!!!! cute costume Jeff bet you one first prize.......Love Grandma Emma....
Jeff really does love that Elvis wig - what happened to the yellow leisure suit?! Excited about this weekend!
Post a Comment