Since Jeff has another round of tests this week and I would've been a single wife all weekend, I decided to head to my mom's for a weekend of estrogen and domesticity with my mom and sisters. We made and canned a bunch of chili (pronounced "chilla") sauce and I finally got to make the Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls (which I highly recommend; as an aside, is it weird that she makes me want to move to a ranch in Oklahoma? Or maybe leave my post as a professor and be her intern?).
Greer has started taking guitar lessons. She serenaded us for a few minutes.

Our finished product, the chilla sauce. Once you try it, you won't eat eggs or roast beef without it. (Unless you're Jeff and prefer gravy and ketchup)

Hey, Greer. Do you like the cinnamon rolls?

Careful, Ashley. We don't want your mouth getting stuck open, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment