After spending a few hours at the beach laughing, chatting, and wave jumping (apparently I'm bad at this...I always ended up almost losing a piece of my bathing suit and/or with a mouthful of saltwater and/or with saltwater in my eyes), we went to a Hart-family favorite--the tiki bar! They have the most delicious crab legs and sweet potato french fries! Being from a land-locked state, Cydnee was a little reluctant to try them but, after a good dose of peer pressure and a nearly misssed opportunity (ah, ah, ah, cheese sticks!) we all enjoyed a delicious lunch!
Cydnee, Me and Ashley right before we left the beach
Grills Tiki Bar! My favorite biker bar! Yum!
Believe it or not, we got all of this food after inhaling two baskets of sweet potato french fries (with this delicious red pepper jelly...makes my mouth water just thinking about it!)
Ashley played with her food a little bit...
...but I dug right in! It was just as good as I remembered!
After we rolled ourselves out of the tiki bar we had a pretty low-key evening, which was perfect before our day of shopping the next day! That's a whole-nother post! The thrill of the hunt, the posturing for encroaching predators, and the complete satisfaction of the kill (or purchase, if you will)!
P.S. I'm watching the Bachelorette finale...what the!?! Really?? Ed over Kiptyn!?! Boo! Hiss! I'm done with this show.
2 comments:
Great post, thanks for putting up the picture of my claw nose! Super fun weekend, glad you came down. Can't wait for the shopping update - it really was exciting.
P.S. Do not despair, the rumor is that Kypton is the next bachelor!
I can't believe you put the picture with my crazy hair up!! Yikes!
I had a great time, thanks for sharing the Hart family tradition with me!!
Post a Comment