So, the bishop called last night and asked to meet with me and Jeff before church this morning. So naturally, we spent most of our dinner date trying to think of all the possible callings that could be coming. Well, this morning I was called and sustained as the new YW president! Crazy! Jeff's had a few fits of giggles about it today--he insists he's not laughing at me, he's laughing with me. In all seriousness, I am excited about it. The girls are amazing and I am grateful and humbled to be able to serve them. It's a good opportunity for me to keep on learning and growing and I'm hopeful that this'll make me a better person. Bring on the meetings! (Two tonight all ready!)
P.S. This is a big week for Jeff...he defends his Master's thesis on Thursday! He's definitely ready and excited to be my house-wife this summer!
2 comments:
So I guess we are in the same club! I also will be called as the YW President of our ward. Fun Times!
hey amy....Congratulations on the new calling..Pam has been one for a couple of years.. I,m sure you will do a wonderful job....Good luck Jejj on the thesis love grandmaee
Post a Comment