Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Turn for a Tag...

I was tagged by Rachel and Janet. I actually love reading these but have never filled one out myself!

8 Things I'm Obsessed About Right Now
(In no particular order)
1. finishing my dissertation
2. working out/dieting - I'm desperate to lose my fat!!
3. making baby blankets...so many procreating, so little time!
4. Gator Football...OK maybe this should've been #1!
5. Getting Jeff into dental school
6. Jeff
7. Reading Blogs
8. Saving money to buy new appliances

8 Words or Phrases I Use:
1. Hey, love...
2. I love you
3. Wah, Wah (I picked this up from Ashley)
4. Thank you
5. Good morning, Sunshine
6. Good night, love
7. Go Gators!
8. Sure...

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
3. Brother's & Sisters
4. Private Practice
5. American Chopper
6. The Office
7. Gator Football
8. Gossip Girl

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked on my dissertation
2. Went to Sam's Club
3. Had a dinner date with Jeff
4. Watched "Get Smart"
5. Worked on a baby blanket
6. Blog-surfed
7. Smiled and Laughed
8. Knew I was loved

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Dragonfly Sushi and Sake Company
2. Sisters Cafe - for breakfast
3. The Fat Tuscan - a new favorite for lunch
4. My kitchen - I can hold my own in the kitchen...
5. Bento
6. Rolls N' Bolls
7. Carrabbas
8. Del Frisco's - only once in NY but it was fantastic!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for doing the CRAZY 8's! :)