Last night, we had a few friends over for the time-honored Tobler tradition of gingerbread house making. No cheating here...everyone started with a box of graham crackers and some "glue." I made Ashley's yummy dip recipes, which I posted in my "what's cooking section" on the right. Beware, you'll gain weight just thinking about them. Thus, I posted two...one for each thigh! (One wouldn't want to be lopsided!)
We'll be getting ready for our trip to Idaho over the next couple of days and our next post will likely be from there!
Until then, enjoy some pics of our recent festivities!

The girls at the Lowry's house

The silly girls at the Lowry house

The boys, who look too cool to be fun or silly!

Gingerbread house making

Jeff, hard at work on our masterpiece

Cassie and Craig

Brent and Erin, working on their trailer gingerbread house

Rachel and Del

Our completed project

Brent and Erin and their trailer house, complete with a truck on stilts,
fire barrel, trash pile, and armed resident
Our finished products...


1 comment:
I love the gingerbread tradition! I hope you guys are getting ready for snow we had a blizzard last week. Can't wait to see you over the holiday.
Post a Comment